Razor: License Agreement
If any of the following terms are unacceptable, please send all media to Visible Systems Corporation. For more information, contact Visible's sales office: Telephone: (315) 363-8000
1. LICENSE: You have the non-exclusive right to use the enclosed product. You may distribute copies of the program and documentation to others in so long as they also agree to the terms of this license agreement. You may not use, copy, modify or transfer this product except as expressly provided by this agreement. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate the license by destroying the media.
2. OWNERSHIP of SOFTWARE: As the LICENSEE, you own the magnetic or other physical media on which the SOFTWARE is recorded or fixed. The SOFTWARE was developed by Visible Systems Corporation. (Oneida, NY) which retains title and ownership of the SOFTWARE recorded on the original disk copy(ies) and all subsequent copies of the SOFTWARE. Nothing in this agreement shall constitute a sale of the original SOFTWARE, nor does it grant ownership or transference of ownership to you of the original SOFTWARE.
3. TRANSFER: You may not transfer this product.
4. COPYRIGHT: This product and related documentation are copyrighted by Visible Systems Corporation.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: Visible Systems Corporation warrants that, for a period of thirty (30) days after receipt, (a) the computer programs will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials and (b) the physical media are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. Should this product, in the judgement of Visible Systems Corporation prove to be defective, Visible Systems Corporation will at its option repair or replace this product free of charge or refund the license fee. You may obtain warranty service by first getting authorization from Visible Systems Corporation then returning this product with proof of delivery date, shipping charges prepaid, to Visible Systems Corporation. NOTE: This warranty does not cover damage due to accident, abuse, misuse or improper installation of the product.
No other warranty, written or oral, is authorized by Visible Systems Corporation. Any and all implied warranties, including warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the warranty period specific legal rights, any you may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
6. RE-ENGINEERING: This agreement explicitly prohibits attempting to write-out, read or reverse-engineer the object or executable code contained in the program files or create derivative works based on the software.
7. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES: You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy against Visible Systems Corporation, its representatives, dealers and distributors, shall be for the repair or replacement of defective products as provided herein, you agree that no other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to property, or other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to you.